Our mission as a PTA is to help build the IICS community and one of our main tools are the PTA Tours. It is probably the best and easiest way to get people together.
PTA member Alexandra managed to organize an amazing 46 tours during this school year which means that we had one or two tours every week!
It was a tour program that definitely catered to every taste and interest – sport, arts, lifestyle, culture, shopping, cooking, welfare activities, social and more. All of them unique with this a special personal touch that you would not get anywhere else.
Ultimately we even managed to raise money for donations to Bomonti Home for the Elderly and for the IICS Animal Welfare Club.
Please browse through the list below to see the locations we have visited.
- Walk & Talk in Belgrad Forest
- Bosphorus Family Cruise
- Cooking Classes:
- French Baking with Sylvie Giaquinto
- Cooking with Thai chef of the Park Hyatt, Dubai
- Turkish with Arzu Hancer
- Italian with Giovanna
- Italian with Francesca Rosa
- Peruvian with chef Bruno Hyatt Regency Atakoy
- Indonesian with chef Irba Hyatt Regency Atakoy
- Ottoman with chef Yunus Emre Akkor
- Sight seeing of Istanbul’s famous monuments
- Shopping tours to HAK Art, Jennifer Towels and the Bazaar
- Orientation tour
- Turkish tile painting
- Ebru Painting with Master Hikmet Barutcugil, professor at Mimar Sinan University
- Easter Egg Coloring
- Makeup class with Diana Romero
- Glass-Art Workshop with internationally renowned artist Yasemin Aslan Bakiri
- Bomonti Day of Care for the Elderly
- Soul Coaching
- Acro Yoga
- Istanbul on bike on the European and Asian side
- Private Yachting on the Bosphorus
Thank you, Alexandra, for your wonderful work and dedication. A special thank you to the parents who have opened their home for us and shared their expertise.
Thank you to all parents for joining into the fun. We hope to continue seeing you at our tours.